Support Betty's Only

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Today was a Working Day


When I got up this morning I started working on the Candle Burners for the bridal shower. I finished the 2 Burning Hearts mom. I am finished with 1 V-Lite Sampler for my friends grandmother. I have 2 more V-Lite Samplers to finish for tomorrow. I have been reading http://www.problogger.com/ and it has many tips on how to promote my blog and get it the publicity that I want it to have.


Also today, I met with another professional photographer and I have an appointment for Wednesday at 10:00 am to photograph the candles. He wants to take pictures of me too to put on the brochure. I understand that, but I didn't want to have my face out there, but I guess I have no choice. Will I do, but I know that will make the product more personal if my clientele puts a face with the procuct. I am ready for my photo opportunity. When he photographs the candles they will be in a setting that will make them look better than the do. The only thing that I am concerned with is making them look good for what they are worth.


Tomorrow, I am going out of town for a few days and need to complete all of the orders. In the morning I will hit the ground running.


I added more photos today too to this site and to http://www.bettysonly.etsy.com/. I still haven't had any more orders on Etsy, but 10 people have added me to their favorites. What I am going to do is purchase from shops on Etsy that haven't had any or few sales. I will support the beginning seller, if it wasn't for my uncle and friends I wouldn't have had a sell on Etsy at all. So, I understand beginners need a start too.

No comments:

Trend Watch