Support Betty's Only

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Work as Usual


There really are no differences today versus the other day. I have completed the 3 Shining Diamonds and 1 Colossal, total payment $21.00. I must complete moms 2 purple jasmine Burning Hearts. I have done the labels for the bridal shower, now I must put them on the favors. Like I stated previously, I will have a picture for you soon. The bridal shower favors will be done by Saturday. When they are complete I will give them to the bride to be. I am so greatful for the people that I have in my inner circle. They are my extended family. Ok, I will not get emotion.


I have been posting on several blogs daily, my goal is to post on 5 different blogs a day. I typed in Betty's Only on Google and it is now on the first page, but the last hit. That is better than nothing.


Yesterday, I met with a photographer to take some professional photos of my candles. Right now that photographer is a little too expensive for my company, but I will use that company later because he gave me some great tips for the company. I have a meeting tomorrow with another photographer and he is more in my price range. The professional pictures will allow me to upload better photos to Etsy and eventually create a catalog. The thing with my candles are that no 2 are alike. I have different styles that are unique. My next steps are to create skews for the different types and styles of candles. I will be back with photos of more candles. Until later. I know I haven't kept up with posting daily, but I am doing better. It is the summer and I know I can do more for my business.

No comments:

Trend Watch