Support Betty's Only

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Things are Still Going


I know I haven't been here in a while and I know this is not a good way to get readers to my blog. I have been out of town for the last few days and haven't been working on anything, but my sanity. I have completed all of the candles. The candle burners for the bridal shower, my mother's candles, and the V-Lite Samplers for my friends grandmother and aunt. Altogether those candles were worth $86.00. Go Betty's Only! Still no sales on Etsy. I have purchased a showcase on Etsy for Father's Day. We will see how that goes. The candle that I had to mail out for the winner of Today's Woman Writing Community should be there soon. That was a great way for me to promote my business. Thank you Rose!


I made many promises to this site and honestly, I haven't lived up to all of them. I may just have to cancel the professional pictures due to financial issues. I will have to see about that.


Betty's Only A Candle Company has made much progress over the last few months and I owe it all to my motivation and determination to get this thing off to a good start. I will work on making a movie on how to create a candle. Something basic, but interesting to get my name out there. I also have not been posting on other sites either. I will get on that as soon as I finish writing. To be honest this is a great way to see the growth and what I haven't done, but needs to do to get this thing going.


What I will say about Betty's Only A Candle Company is that my clients really love the candles. Also, many come back for more. What I am told is the fragrance is strong enough not to light them. Many people give them as gifts, favors, or use them as decoration. All of the candles I use them to see how they will work and to make sure that they work right before I actually sale them to anyone.


I will do better, not for you, but for Betty's Only A Candle Company, because if I don't push no one else will.

No comments:

Trend Watch