Support Betty's Only

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Building, Growing, Learning, Expanding

Betty's Only is doing big things. Sometimes there are spurts of people wanting to purchase candles. I have an order to fill. I said that $1000.00 before December 31 is what I am looking toward. Currently, I have sold $37.00 worth of Betty's Only candles. I have got to get with a wholesaler for candle handlers. That will another addition to the company. A friend called yesterday and asked about some candles for an event their doing at her church. I am making a price list. The meeting is later this evening. I will take some samples, price list, and and order form with me.

Charisma came down this weekend and we talked about the face of Betty's Only. Many good suggestions were given to enhance the business. New business cards, labels, and bags. Upgrade http://www.bettysonly.biz/ with new things that will be beneficial for a candle user. Put more candles on www.etsy.com/bettysonly. Learn from others that are doing well. Make solid colors. Things are getting better.

No comments:

Trend Watch