Support Betty's Only

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Thinking of My Process to Build Betty's Only


Betty's Only must have a professional image consisting of coordinating gift bags, labels, business cards, tissue paper, price list, order form, match books, packaging, and there are some other things too. Reorganizing and growth is a great process that takes time and precision.

As of today, Betty's Only has sold $27 + $10 + $5 + $10 + $55 is $107. $893 to go until $1000 before January 1, 2008. I can do it. It's just a matter of getting them out to the public.

I will have more information on how my process will actually go.

Things need to get done:

Brochure
Order Form
Gift Bags
Labels with type of candle
Professional pictures
Secured website

2 comments:

Yuo said...

Good morning I follow you on Twitter as well. I was wondering are your candles soy or Wax or ?

bettysonly said...

Thank you for following me.

My candles are made of paraffin wax due to the soy not holding vibrant colors. I may just start a line of natural candles because they are better for the environment. I just have to get some things in order. Planning is what I am doing now.

Have a good one and come back, I need all the support I can get.

Betty's Only

Trend Watch