Support Betty's Only

Monday, October 27, 2008

Gifts Bag are Needed

I contacted a company pertaining to gift bags for Betty's Only. I am also interested in packaging. Branding my company. This is a great beginning. The gift bags come in 250 per order. I may just start with the medium bags first. I think this will be a great addition to the company.

We are having our financial meeting Thursday. I am supposed to have candles for the group with labels and business cards. I have done that. So, I am ready for my presentation. The candles will be samples for them to use and give me feedback. I think I will do great.

Betty's Only will make $1000.00 before the end of 2008. The first 5 customers will receive a free gift. Help Betty's Only get out there to the public. Look for more to come. Little steps move to larger ones. I am up and going and will not stop. I may slow down a bit, but forever moving forward.

No comments:

Trend Watch