Support Betty's Only

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Plans for Today


Good Afternoon All,

Today, I have a meeting with someone pertaining to the overall development of Betty's Only. I look forward to what she may have to tell me to better my business. Currently, I have match books, business cards (ordered via Office Max 7-10 turn around), and a price list. In the works, a brochure and order form. Slowly, planting seeds for future growth.

This weekend there is a craft fair, due to me having candles on consignment I can participate for free. That is good, I have never done anything like that and I always wanted too. I have to contact the lady for this endeavor.

I am positive about what Betty's Only has to offer. I give myself 1 year to have things up and going. Believe and achieve is what I feel today. Planting seeds sometimes takes a long time to see the growth. There has been and will be growth for my company. I will not promise that I will stay positive because that is human. I am human, but I feel the company has much to offer. The candles are different, fragrant, long lasting, and made with love from me. What seems to be funny is that people purchase them and don't use them. Use them because that is what they are for.

I am ok now, how long it will last I don't know. Looking forward to my business meeting and building my company. Blood, sweat and tears will bring Betty's Only to the forefront of this industry. Professionalism is what I am to achieve. Stick with me and watch the growth.

As for the brochure and order form, having serious computer issues at home. I will tried to resend the information, but it failed to send. Problems, if that doesn't work again, I will put more photos here so they can be copied and pasted on my information. I may seem scattered and I know that about myself, but overall, I am making moves in a positive way and supporting myself and my business.

No comments:

Trend Watch