Support Betty's Only

Monday, November 3, 2008

I have My Ups and Downs :(

I should be happy, no, but not me. I did sell $37.00 worth of candles. A friend came yesterday and wants to incorporate the candles in with her bath salts. A great idea. I gave her $55.00 worth, so all in all, I have sold $92.00 worth of candles. I am very proud of Betty's Only for this accomplishment. I also have to make a V-Lite Sampler for someone.

The reason I say I have ups and downs is I feel I could be doing so much better, but that depends on the outside influences. I see others using the Internet to promote and I have even fallen for the antics, but no support. I am learning right now and there is still more to learn, but what am I doing wrong? What can I do to better the situation? I know, continue to move forward and keep my head up. Betty's Only needs to have a web presence and I really honestly don't know what it takes to get that done. I interact in Twitter, I leave comments on other blogs, I push the website. Still no online purchases, no comments, except from people that I told to do it.

My bad, I know, I just needed to clear my chest, because this is too much. $908.00 before the end of the year. In the process of having a brochure designed and an order form. Those that get orders for me will get a gift. I think I have 3 people that will take out the forms for me. I know was bad today, but I really needed to get this off of my chest.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please don't get too discouraged, I have had my web site up for 3 months now (check it out :
http://www.boutiquetucan.com
and have not had but one order. I know things can be tough and it is alot of work getting your name out there and getting the search engines to actually know you are there. Just have faith in your product and push to local shops if you can, just don't let it get you down, it takes alot of effort to get started, but even more effort to not give up!

bettysonly said...

You are so right! Like I said I do have ups and downs and I know this to shall pass. Getting people to believe and trust in your product is always the challenge. Thank you for reading and the positive feedback, that always helps. I will not give up and ultimately I must be my biggest fan! Also, thanks for the comment! I need to build that too. Thanks :)

Trend Watch