Support Betty's Only

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Slowly Moving Forward, Even if it is Slow Forward Movement is Always Good

I have been trying to send Tucan the information for the brochure and order form, but I keep running into problems. When I tried the first time she couldn't open up the information. The next few times the files where too large. I sent some information today, I just sent 3 pictures per email, this way the files wouldn't be too large and hopefully she will be able to open them. I need to look over what she emailed me in reference to what I need to send her. It is moving along and I am glad.

Overall, I think to build anything takes time and effort. I have the time and I am putting forth the effort.

Happy Thanksgiving All and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Trend Watch