Support Betty's Only

Saturday, June 7, 2008

What did I do Today?


I really didn't do much today, but I did make a small movie. How about that, but I don't know how to make the volume on the camera work. The movie really wasn't that good, but at least I made it. There isn't any sound on it and the camera says that it records with sound. I am not going to put it on this site because I need to work on making it better.

The bridal shower was today and the guests loved the favors. That makes me feel good. Someone else has a candle from my company. She said that she has had it for a long time and she hasn't used it. I did a favors for a baby shower a few years ago and people said they put them in their closet or just had them out and they still smell good. All of that let's me know that my products are decent enough to let the world know about them.

Sometimes I am apprehensive about my company, but other times, I have motivation and determination to get this thing going. I think that I sound like a broken record, but I am being honest. There are days when I know I can do anything that I put my mind too. But other days I don't want to do anything, but lay on the floor. That is not a good thing to get the company going. As I stated in a previous past, I am my worst enemy and I can not be afraid of success. It takes money to make money and I have to invest in myself.




Tomorrow, I will upload 5 candles to Etsy and see what happens. I will not give up. I have not been doing the things that I said, but at least I have made some progress. Right a little is better then none, right?

No comments:

Trend Watch