Support Betty's Only

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

So Much to Do and I will Get it Done


I have been using Twitter. Check me out at www.twitter.com/bettysonly. For those of you that don't know it is a social networking site that only allows you to give short posts. You can make friends and they follow you. I have learned much. The internet is vast and I am willing to learn all it has to offer.

As for Betty's Only, www.knuckleheader.com created my logo for me. I used her when she was on Etsy. I love my header and she created two of them for a reasonable price. Now that Betty's Only is up and running I need a brochure to corlate with my logo. Everything needs to relate and Betty's Only needs a face. So, I went to www.etsy.com/knuckleheader and she was not active, but had the knuckleheader.com link on Etsy so I have sent an email to ask about creating a brochure that coincides with the logo. I have created my own business card. I may ask for her to design that too. There will be no problem getting them printed, I just need them designed. My plate is full during the day and sometimes I can not think straight. I need to focus and organize my daily life. I feel like I may need to take a break and just get my thoughts together. Slow down. I am looking forward to hearing from her. Hopefully she can assist me with this, because the time is now for Betty's Only to get out there.

2 comments:

Vinyl Rocks My World said...

That is a great banner.. I really love it! Those are some of my favorite colors. :O)

bettysonly said...

Thanks for leaving a comment! I am working hard to get things done!

Trend Watch