Support Betty's Only

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Things are Looking Up

I have a business card with http://www.bettysonly.biz/, http://www.bettysonly.blogspot.com/, and http://www.financialsuccessismine.blogspot.com/ on it. I have my logo, it really looks good. Of course there are many things that need to take place for Betty's Only. Brochure is a must, it needs to be slick, professional, quirky, and to the point. I also need to get a business account so that it can stand alone. I feel determined and can see the future of Betty's Only. I am looking forward to the growth of my company. I do have any Etsy account. I don't have anything on it now because I needed to do some updates, but things are looking up.

Today when I get home I am going to do some updates if my computer is working right. I am still in the process of getting someone to design me a business card for the company. I actually gave out some business cards today. Maybe they will leave me a comment. I need all the support I can get.

Check out this video on how to make candles. I know I should make my own, I will when I get to that point. You know I am somewhat embarrassed.


Colors & Dyes Used in Candle Making -- powered by ExpertVillage.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take your time, don't jump into things. Right now your company is in its growing period. I can see that Betty's Only is about to be a success. Keep doing what you are doing. Slow down and think. Put yourself around those that are doing great things and you will succeed.

bettysonly said...

I understand the growing, but how long does it take. Time, patience, socializing all helps. I am own a mission to promote this company. It has been a dream for a long time now and I am ready for it to come a reality. My first $1000.00 sales, by the end of the year. That is small, but I must start somewhere. Tell your friends about www.bettysonly.biz. Without them, I would be nothing.

Trend Watch