Support Betty's Only

Sunday, September 8, 2013

New Additions

Been working on some additions to Betty's Only.  Sugar scrubs and other products area in the making.  Now with these there has to be labeling too. 

I have the products, but lack the promotion!  Things are always a work in progress!  Have to believe in myself, before anyone else will!

More pictures and products to come!  Plus, I've been selling candles!  Tis the season!  Sold some to Tanisha a life coach I know.  Also, to my line sister for gifts.  Making some for gifts for church and window decorations as well.

Things are happening!  I have to work in promotion!  And doing a craft slow.  I've made $45 in a couple of days and there's still more to come.

It my take sometime, but correct labeling for the candles and the scrubs coming soon.

It's been allow, but thank you for reading!  Suggestions, motivations are always welcome!

Trend Watch