Support Betty's Only

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Labels for Betty's Only

There are many things that need to be done and I am working toward handling them.  For instance, I had a meeting with a photographer in reference to taking professional pictures of the candles.  She also wants me to be in a few of the pictures.  I'm shy, in case you didn't know that!  Well, here are a few of the labels that I have made.  They have the name of the candle and the fragrance too.  Things are moving forward for Betty's Only!  The only thing I can do is try.

I have been selling candles.  As a matter of fact, I had to make some for church!  Things are good.  Once I have the photo shoot, I will move toward making a catalog.  I haven't done anything with the website either. As a matter of fact, it's not up or running!  Building Betty's Only is what I'm working on doing.  It's a work in progress, but isn't life just that?



Trend Watch