Support Betty's Only

Monday, September 29, 2008

The Skinny is.........

Time moves on and still it stays the same. I have a new found energy toward my Betty's Only. I will be honest, I have looked into a few things, but haven't made much effort to keep it moving. I did order and recieve the stearic to harden the wax in warmer environments. I haven't used it yet. There is an event here in the city that I am going to day, Christmas in the South. I have to get an inventory and lables for the candles. The labels will come tomorrow. I am looking forward to a professional look for the candles. With the website, the only thing needed is a domain name. That will get done tomorrow too. Keep it moving is what I plan to do.

Yesterday, I was with some friends and everyone is working on things they enjoy. This has helped me get things together. This is my idea and I need to work toward expanding my knowledge and skills. I will not let myself down.
These are some websites that I purchase my materials from:


Maybe you can get some good supplies from these. Live and learn, that's what lifes all about.

No comments:

Trend Watch