Support Betty's Only

Friday, September 12, 2008

It's Always One Thing After the Other

Greetings All, things here are pretty much the same. Still no candles, but maybe I will make some this weekend. Thanks to Keith Brown, whenever he comes in town he gets some candles from me. He really likes them and is very motivating for me. There are still so many things to do to get this ball rolling. Money, Time, Energy, Effort, and many other things tend to always be the issue. Sometimes there are successes, but others are falls.
Enough of the negative, my website is almost ready. The only thing that needs to be done is the attachment of my paypal account to the shopping cart and a domain name. So things are moving forward, just not at the rate in which I would like.

Haven't been to the consignment shop for the month either. That was somewhat of a let down seeing the candles melted like that. The presentation was awful. Well, I am still here and it will get better. Promise?

No comments:

Trend Watch