Support Betty's Only

Friday, December 21, 2012

A Slow Progress Up

Good morning,

The candle sells have been slow, but worth it.  Yesterday, Ms. Thompson of Passion Works Dance Academy had a party for the dance team.  A mother wanted to purchase some, I only had 9 with me, she bought all of them.  This may be an oppurtiuty for me to sell more candles.  It is great and I am so proud of myself.  With Ms. Thompson's help, I have been able to get the candles out to the community with little effort.  Words truly can't express how thankful I am.  Plus, she did a showcase with the studio and I set up a table.  It wasn't the prettiest thing, but my first time selling in a venue as such.  We only sold 2 candles that evening, but it was completely worth it.

Betty's Only is moving forward and things are looking great.  Now, I need to plan to get a website and sell at another venue.  This is wonderful and I can't wait to see where things are going.  

Trend Watch